Tuesday 23 July 2013

Sunday 21st Part 2

Apologies for the interrupted blog. Something went wrong that I can not possibly explain (technical stuff) and then I just didn't have time to get back to it. Sorry!

So, after a wonderful Mass, I had to get back to London as my new school doesn't break up until tommorrow! I have already changed that for  next year and I have arranged for staff to 'work from home tomorrow' which means I can get back to camp.

I have had detaile reports from camp though. Given the extreme heat, day hikes were suspended on Monday for all except the Fourth year, while the rest of the lads enjoyed some on site activities.

The day went well and all are happy. After a packed day, there was quite some rain overnight. The tents stood up and they awoke to a sunny Tuesday morning. I await an update from Catriona later and will post something as soon as I hear news.

Tomorrow morning I am back up by train where I will join the Troop in Hereford. It's desperately difficult being away from them all and I can't wait to be back tomorrow.

I will post more later........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.